Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Confirmation button for crystal purchases!

I just lost over 1200 crystals because of miss clicking in the Featured shipments! I wanted to buy the 4 packs for CREDITS and accidentally I purchased two of those horribly priced gear packs. These things could be easily avoided if crystal purchases had confirmation buttons. I've opened a ticket requesting a refund but I'm not holding my breath on that because a quick google search showed me how unwilling EA is on these types of refunds.

It would also help not to put the free stuff right next to the paid stuff! But I'm guessing that's a deliberate design so these accidents happen more often.

I'm not a whale but also not completely f2p either, but these annoyances are making me think it's not worth spending anything on this game, with a poor costumer service, and unwillingness of helping to reverse an honest mistake.

I had the exact amount of crystals I'll need on the 15th to get my Executor to 6* (which I bought a $69.99 crystal pack for last month to 5*) and if this error isn't corrected that'll be the last time I spent money on this game.

The best way to lose costumers is by ignoring them and having an almost non existing costumer support. If that's the goal you're on the best track!

• "Ratinira;c-2414942" wrote:
    "Alex84swgoh;c-2413956" wrote:
    "Winterwolves;c-2413945" wrote:
    A multi phase action. Hmm. Like this:
    I have a list to select from:

I select the item I want

I see a buy button which even includes the colour coded currency I'm about to use.

Seems like there is a two phase operation in place already. Do you want a third phase that you can become accustomed to tapping quickly through? Once someone messes that up, we can add a fourth or fifth, sounds great!

Do you want a password/auth step? I don't. Do you want an extra tap on every crystal usage? I don't.

Or maybe just pay attention to what you're doing like everyone else does.

That's not exactly a confirmation button, as the credit one does the exact same thing. A confirmation button would be "Are you sure you want to spend crystals blah blah blah"

You know, like the one in ship abilities, zetas, etc. Interestingly they could implement it there.

Get the difference?

Yet credits and crystals (and price numbers) looks different at that tab, so to avoid buying wrong things you just need to watch what you are doing ?

I'll be triple checking from now on that's for sure. 1500 crystals on Mickey Mouse gear that I get for free and have extra of is a bit steep. I got 700 back, half a win, but at least they acknowledged it.

• If you spent real money on those crystals you have a right to complain... But it they were in game earned, it is what it is man. You made the mistake, move on.... Their overseas support that will not help is not worth the headache.