Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Constant downloads

The game downloads 20mb of something every time I open it and now my phone storage is full. Fix it.

• "Adamklark;c-2132435" wrote:
    my phone has 20gb free space, yet it always says daily asset download 289mb/289mb or something like that, it might be visual bug

same, lots of connections issues as well, wifi / network doesnt matter

• happens to me sometimes too, but good thing op got piled on for posting...
    dogwelder79
    Seasoned Rookie
    I'm getting quite a lot of updates lately, too. Every time I log in the forum I look at the updates section, to see if there's something new that explains them.
  • I have this on my iphone s - tells me it’s downloading 366mb everytime i start the app. Doesn’t seem to affect anything.
  • "IntrepidFox;c-2132668" wrote:
    I have this on my iphone s - tells me it’s downloading 366mb everytime i start the app. Doesn’t seem to affect anything.

Same here. It’s the endless well of new content they were talking about...
  • This has been a longstanding issue. I dont even play on my phone anymore be cause the game takes between 10 and 45 minutes to load. Used to be able to go play on a 15 min break and recently I've found myself staring at the loading screen for 15 min then going back to work.

What if I wanted to buy a pack cant even spend money. But that's their call with sloppy code.

I've reset my phone cleared memory cleared cache reinstalled app nothing works. But my phone is really old it's from 2018