Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Dark Side: You know where this is going...

Certainly not the first post on this but perhaps, with a slice of luck, it could be the last.

Firstly, we must start with what we all knew was coming: the CLS invasion. It was inevitable. I myself unlocked him this time and rushed him to gear 11. Without a doubt a force to be reckoned with. No brainer.

I myself, and a decent percentage of the player base, are Dark Side enthusiasts. So despite JTR and CLS giving us two meta bashing toons, we find ourselves staring down the barrel of a gun in arena as we get picked off daily. Cannon fodder, almost.

I've been farming like a maniac on gaining the Empire toons that could, potentially, put up a decent run for their money. However, as we know, shoretrooper and co. are horrific farms. Baze has company. So our ability to compete as we alter to a more powerful team has become a huge issue.

Sure, we could throw the towel in with the 'if you can't beat them, join them' philosophy, but that should never need to be the case. I know there are some fantastic dark side characters in game but the synergies the light side has and abilities they possess simply tend to smash the dark side into submission.

How do we fix this? Good question! It's one that'll take time to resolve. But one thing we need as loyal dark side users is this: a reassurance (preferably not too cryptic, lol) this will be addressed once the character influx from TLJ is all but complete. This is where we can put this to bed, once and for all.

I ask EA/CG to answer one question. I'll keep it fun;

Is it time for the dark side... To end?

Happy New Year, everyone! May the Force be with you, always...