Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Dr Ahpra Tier 1 is Absurd!!!!!

Please EA fix this tier. The RNG is impossible. I want to play the game and not sit around waiting for 500 tries and having to spend hours trying to find a set of mods that will work. I have over 10k protection on Hindi and get smoked even after following ALL the different advice about how to beat it.

Stop jacking up the game with stupid and impossible RNG. It takes forever to farm these toons and then to have to do all kinds of swapping and still not have it be beatable with the best mods - come on!

The kryotech lid is also ridiculous. Stop making every new toon require so much. I’m completely stalled in the game because of one type of gear.
  • "Chrisrouqa;c-2431390" wrote:
    What an awful event! Now I have to fix a ton of mods that are out of place.

That's why you have loadouts in game..
    Not that fast to fix mods right places as using something like Hotutils but it still works..
  • OP thinks kyros are bad? he clearly wasn't around when stun guns and carbs is were fun
  • On attempt 200! Upped to R6. Got mods to 10k+ protection, speed 258…….owned almost instantly every time but 1. Following the videos putting middle on greedo - but doesn’t matter. EA FIX THE GAME!