Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Guild Chat

Please separate the achievements posts from the guild chat. Most messages/chat gets lost due to so many gear ups, rank ups, etc. Maybe create a new guild achievements tab under the guild chat window/page. Thanks
  • That's what I said. I don't think my thread went up. Yeah separate tab and chat window
  • Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug, but more of a suggestion so I'll be moving it to the appropriate place. Thanks!
  • Has this even been considered yet? Please help. My guild doesn't use an alternative way to communicate. The achievement notifications make it impossible to send important info. Could there be some acknowledgement from a developer that this is being considered? Do I have to set up another line of communication outside of the game?

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Yes, I strongly support changes to the guild chat. We have guild members that don't have Line, and are unable to get it cause it crashes their phone or something, and it would help things a lot. THis makes it very difficult to coordinate raids.
  • As a guild leader I wish I could give everyone a message in my guild. Since not everyone is online when I am it is difficult to plan and establish Rules and protocol. I end up having to remove members instead of being able to find out if they are ignoring me or oblivious.