Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Has the Guild Store really been reorganized yet?

Meathead mentioned that:
"The Guild Store will been reorganized to make it easier for players to find what they're looking for"

We can see some changes there but I think we didn't want just that. As a reminder:
1. The page is too long. Segmentation would be necessary, for example with subfolders as in squads eg.. This could work, for example, like this: characters, gears, relic stuff. Or like this: Mk1, Mk2, Mk3 token-purchasable items in separate subfolders. Anything but not in bulk like it is now.
2. The icons are too similar. It would be necessary for better differentiation, for example by using different colors or numbers.
3. Some items are ridiculously expensive, for example 3 pcs Carbonite Board for 1200 Mk2 token is overpriced to say the least. This needs to be reviewed.
4. Shards are not available for tokens that have already been maxed out. OK, but then at least let's get as many shards as a reward for the only runnable raid than came before, keeping the shard shop economy as it was before.

Well, I would call THIS a reorganization, not the superficial transshipment that we have received so far. What do you think? What did i miss?