Forum Discussion

MooMus44
Rising Novice
27 days ago

Help!

A group of me and my friends started playing SWGOH on when it came out on PC. However, we're struggling getting people to join. It feels bad missing out on things/slow income due to missing a lot of people. If anyone is willing to join and just have a fun time, we'd greatly appreciate it. New players, Old Players, and even alts are welcome! We just need you to play the game. Our name is PC Only. Don't take the name seriously if you're on mobile only. We just thought it was a funny name since we started to play on PC. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

MooMus44
    Rising Novice

Thank you all so much for your support and feedback everyone! It really means a lot to us.

Matrix97000
      Seasoned Newcomer

It's just the name of one member, I don't think it's that serious

chpMINIsolo
        New Hotshot

Ask your grandmother or mother if she thinks it's OK.
        Acceptance of misogynistic behavior needs to stop

DUNCAN1919
    Rising Traveler

Good luck, sounds like a perfect starter guild for everyone to grow at the same pace. :-)

• Try recruiting here instead of the General Discussion section and good luck 

https://forums.ea.com/category/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-en/discussions/swgoh-guild-recruitment-en

MooMus44
      Rising Novice

THANK YOU! I didn't see this. I should have looked around more

MasterSeedy
        Seasoned Hotshot

We all make those mistakes when we're new to the forums. Don't sweat it too much, and enjoy the game.