Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Home One 6 Star Challenge...

Is it me or this challenge impossible??

Is there any strategy to this challenge?

I have 8 5* ships. 6 of which are pretty strong and can't get anywhere in this challenge...

So freaking aggravated
  • Pray to RNGzus. I’m glad I’m not the only one having trouble with this. I have heard stories of people beating it with 150k power. I’m rocking 265k and usually lose a ship before my first turn. This particular event seems even more luck based than a lot of swgoh content.
  • This shit is awful and absolutely out of proportion of other challenges. I did Tarkin with almost no investment into his capital ship yet this absolute wrecks me. As a fairly heavy pay to player this just isn’t worth it.
  • Poe is needed to take out the enemy tie fighters. Jedi counslar and Biggs are clearly needed. After that the choice is yours but preferably rex for his target lock basic and cassian or bistan. From there take the first 2 rounds with just basics, you want them to go slow so you can use his special right at the start. Use all call assists on Poe, especially if he has his offensive bonus up. Don't use home ones third ability unless you have 2 buffed ships. Otherwise its wasted. From there its pretty face roll. If you don't have Poe use wedge instead but he is a poor mans poe
  • "Aluxtu;c-1515962" wrote:
    Poe is needed to take out the enemy tie fighters. Jedi counslar and Biggs are clearly needed. After that the choice is yours but preferably rex for his target lock basic and cassian or bistan. From there take the first 2 rounds with just basics, you want them to go slow so you can use his special right at the start. Use all call assists on Poe, especially if he has his offensive bonus up. Don't use home ones third ability unless you have 2 buffed ships. Otherwise its wasted. From there its pretty face roll. If you don't have Poe use wedge instead but he is a poor mans poe

Wrong event, dude. The topic is the challenge to take Home One to 6* — not the event to win shards for 7th *.
  • "Arrid;c-1514719" wrote:
    Home One and rebels are the weakest ships...
    I finish Executrix 6* with 190k fleet power; 6* Endurance with 200k and 1st level Endurance, 5* g6 Windu.
    Now I trying 6* Home One with empowered since Endurance done ships in 260k power... About 1200 (!!!) tries and even no chance

It's bad game

With 1200 failed tries, I suggest, you take new approach.
  • "Arrid;c-1516817" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1516149" wrote:
    I suggest, you take new approach.

I try all what even can be
    No chance!

I have six 7* ships with 7* g9-11 pilots and some 6* ships
    I do 3-5 attempts per minute, 3-6 hours per Home One challenge available, for more than 1.5 month

What else I can do? I have no ideas how to empower my fleet else to complete this task

3—5 attempts per minute? Seriously? Maybe you should rethink your strategy and do some serious attempts instead of just pressing 'auto'. Half an hour of serious attempts with a good strategy should be enough with that fleet of yours. But Hey! It's all up to you. If you prefer pressing auto for 50 hours more instead, by all means: Go ahead. Play the game however you like.

• "Arrid;c-1516817" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1516149" wrote:
    I suggest, you take new approach.

I try all what even can be
    No chance!

I have six 7* ships with 7* g9-11 pilots and some 6* ships
    I do 3-5 attempts per minute, 3-6 hours per Home One challenge available, for more than 1.5 month

What else I can do? I have no ideas how to empower my fleet else to complete this task

Had the same thing for a long time. Finally got it this morning.

Kill order is important, strategy is important... but RNG is King.

Rex -> ahsoka -> JC -> JC -> everything else

Keep protection/healing up
    My fleet was Biggs, MF, ghost, JC, Phantom, with ahsoka, Poe, and clone Sgt on reinforce.

Need them all to survive the first round
    Had to do multiple tries to get TL to stick
    Had to *waste* an assist on Biggs to keep him alive for an extra round.
    Mostly just keep doing it till the RNG comes up in your favor.
  • "Arrid;c-1517005" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1516880" wrote:

3—5 attempts per minute? Seriously?

Lose 1-2-3 ships at Windu's fleet opening move = surrender
    Have TL at Biggs = surrender
    Windu use Valor = surrender
    Phantom II don't put buff = surrender
    No TL to enemy from my ships (no Biggs taunt) = surrender

I get your first point — not the others. You can recover from the others. You can have Home One remove the TL from Biggs. Mace WILL use his AoE providing Valor to his team several times. Mace WILL put up damage immunity at least twice (unless your fleet is superior). When he did, I healed and buff myself. Your Biggs WILL miss his TL now and then. That's no catastrophe either (it might be if he NEVER lands it, yes). You have other TL'ers available.

Again:
    Choose whatever approach you prefer. It's ok. I would, however, rather complete the challenge than use your approach.
  • "Arrid;c-1517007" wrote:
    I have no JC... maybe it's a key...
    Phantom, Ghost, Biggs, Wedge and Cassians U-wing 7* in main fleet
    Ahsoka, Fives and Falcon 6* in reinforce

Could be, yes. On the other hand your fleet is quite strong. You could do without.