Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Houndstooth and Uneven Fleet Shard Sucks

I had posted some of this in another reply but I thought it was worth its own discussion.

After spending over a month and hours a day of knocking my head against the HT wall as a new player (!Attention developers!), I have to say that HT along with the lopsided shard I'm in is just a motivation/fun killer, a.k.a motivation/fun suck.

8 out of 11 fleet squads ahead of me in fleet arena have HT and have anywhere from 100k to 600k GP more than me. They are mostly level 85 and I just hit 82. And it's been that uneven since level 60. It doesn't sound like much but it's months of farming difference for F2P. Not to mention the ever growing earnings difference in crystals since teams with HT are just about always ahead of me. You can't even start to farm Bossk until level 85 aside from the store and all I've been doing from the start is concentrating on farming ships and pilots for power. Tie Advanced is about the only option but that's out of reach for me too at this point. This feels like such a waste of time and it's a total bummer!

Let's game this out from a F2P perspective. Farming HT and Bossk to a competitive level in my shard is 1-2 mos away for me to reach level 85 and another 2 mos to 7 star Bossk. And by that time the other teams will all have Hans Millenium Falcon which you can't get without HT and Bossk!!! How the "wack" am I this far behind in a relatively new shard? Hello developers? I'd be able to deal with the bad shard if it wasn't for the additionally lopsided HT. Bad shard and crappy meta ship design!! Ally Code: 887-344-419