Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Houndstooth dodging

I’m I missing something with Houndstooth?...just had a battle where it dodged 4 consecutive attacks.

This hasn’t been an uncommon experience for me as everyday the houndstooth dodges multiple attacks. In fact, I’ve started to expect it to dodge TF and Silenecer’s special (seems to be close to 50/50 for it to land).

I’ve looked at the HTs kit and tried to find some boost to dodge or other unique that last increasing its dodge chance. I’m seeing 2% across the board with no boosts from other ships. If that is true, we should rarely see a dodge every once in a great while and not on a regular basis.

Am I missing something here?
  • "cuyler41;c-1689555" wrote:
    The ship dodge issue is a total fiasco. It's an absolute joke. The best part is, they dont care.

Yes, it’s really sad they haven’t addressed this problem at all. Multiple threads from multiple people showing proof and yet *crickets* from CG

• Whatever built in Bonuses the AI had from the 5v5 days need to be removed...3v3 it's just too much
  • "Grrrr;d-186521" wrote:
    I’m I missing something with Houndstooth?...just had a battle where it dodged 4 consecutive attacks.

This hasn’t been an uncommon experience for me as everyday the houndstooth dodges multiple attacks. In fact, I’ve started to expect it to dodge TF and Silenecer’s special (seems to be close to 50/50 for it to land).

I had this exact scenario last week. HT was in a starting lineup with 2 geos. HT dodged my first 4 attacks in a row. For a 2% dodge rate the chances of this happening must be very low.

I use Kylos Silencer and every time I use its special against any geo or HT, I expect it to miss.

I have been tracking ship dodges for the last 3 weeks. Particularly the geos and HT. My early numbers are showing there is no way these ships have only a 2% dodge rate. And I am not including Geo Spy in these numbers when he is stealthed as his dodge rate does go up in stealth mode.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1689943" wrote:
    Dodging 4 times in a row? Ouch.

1.6/10,000,000 chance. Go buy a lottery ticket.

Yeah exept in real life you don't win the lotto every day unlike them dodging 4 times every day...

EDIT don't get me wrong....My fleets die to the "put no effort in just bought a fleet 1.5 years in" crowd WAYYYYYYY before they get a chance to dodge any of my attacks...

Pride and acomplishment....buying XB and HT....Pride and acommplishment

EDIT 2.... I'm glad people bought them fund the game....not glad the testers are dee dee dee's who can't figure out insta death fleets are baaaaadd
  • "Mr_Sausage;c-1689908" wrote:
    And I am not including Geo Spy in these numbers when he is stealthed as his dodge rate does go up in stealth mode.

He has +25% evasion when not in stealth.
  • I have noted that hounds tooth does not Dodge small attacks at a rate I notice... Granted I'm probably not paying as close attention, but if I get silencer charged up with advantage and offense the hounds tooth WILL Dodge at least 50% of the time.
  • I noticed this yesterday. HT dodged several attacks consecutively. It’s not happening all the time but it was very tie fighter like? How?
  • "TVF;c-1691372" wrote:
    "Mr_Sausage;c-1689908" wrote:
    And I am not including Geo Spy in these numbers when he is stealthed as his dodge rate does go up in stealth mode.

He has +25% evasion when not in stealth.

Thanks for pointing that out. I totally misread that. The numbers I have on him make more sense now.

Preliminary HT dodge numbers are still out of whack but the sample size is still relatively small.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 51 minutes ago