Forum Discussion

abcSL22bcNRHx
New Novice
29 days ago

Hyperdrive bundle on Webstore

So recently, I decided to decide to buy the hyperdrive bundle (as a later player) because I saw in the Webstore it was giving characters at relic 1 - basically a full relic Trooper team (including Dark trooper and Moff Gideon) and a full phoenix team (including c.rex) all which were supposed to be at relic level 1. 

I felt at the time it was too good to be true however thought it wouldn't show as this with no disclaimer if this isn't what I was supposed to receive. They came at gear 8 and I didn't even get all the characters that were shown (the main notable one being c.rex) 

Just wondering if anyone else has also fell for this? I feel like I've been scammed & the EA help aren't being very helpful. 

• This is a known issue. The webstore should have the same character portraits as in-game. And they are unlocked at 5 stars, Level 80, Gear 8, and Ability Level 5.

abcSL22bcNRHx
      New Novice

Thanks for coming back but I think GRANDOLAKEV has found my issue. I got blinded by the shiny relic rings and didn't see the level / star rating that is shown with it

GRANDOLAKEV
    Seasoned Traveler

Everything I can see on my Webstore and ingame shows 5 stars. They do have the rings to indicate LS and DS which could be confusing but no relic levels listed.

Crex should be part of it for sure though in both packs (in game and in webstore) he is listed. 

abcSL22bcNRHx
      New Novice

Ahhh.. I must have missed the levels & stars and got blinded by the shiny DS/LS rings and presumed. Should have thought it was too good to be true for the price

• One more question: Why people who bought previously Hyperdrive Bundle didn't receive new characters or shards?🤷‍♂️

riklass
    Seasoned Rookie

I bought the hyperdrive bundle some time ago and don't recall any characters being a relic level. Great deal but no reliced characters. LSB's on the other hand give you reliced characters.