Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jyn Erso

I have a question, it seems like over time either with events or adding characters shards to certain levels you can get once rare characters. But even with Rogue One so far passed Jyn is so hard to get. Is there any timeline on making her a little bit more easily obtainable?
  • "Holyjumpin85;c-1548493" wrote:
    I guess I'm stuck with using Farmboy Luke as a leader...

That's awful plenty of other better rebel leads to use.

Ackbar, wedge, Lando, Leia, Obi wan, all are better general leaders
  • 35 left for 7*. Been playing for approaching 4 months. Patience and willpower to not spend on anything else but really necessary gear.
  • "PeteSolo;c-1548491" wrote:
    "Holyjumpin85;d-169543" wrote:
    I have a question, it seems like over time either with events or adding characters shards to certain levels you can get once rare characters. But even with Rogue One so far passed Jyn is so hard to get. Is there any timeline on making her a little bit more easily obtainable?

I wouldn't count on it, JE is way older than Jyn and he's remained exclusive to that cursed store.

this.
  • There is a non-zero chance that when the PvE fleet table comes to the game, there will be some previously difficult to access characters there.

That said, Jyn is a fairly underwhelming character among Rebels for how difficult she is to get, useful mainly for a ship to unlock the Chimaera and the Rogue One territory battle nodes. And supposedly raids.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Jyn is a pretty great character, I don’t know why people hate on her. Yeah there might be better but she takes turn meter away, revives allies, and puts expose up. Not to mention she often stuns enemies. And she is fantastic for rancor raids.

This does mean she is hard to get. Other than guild ship, she’s in shipments every so often.
  • I'm not hating on her.

She's good.

But there are a lot of much better Rebels out there, who are much easier to get. Cost/benefit.
  • I don't see how a character in the guild store is hard to farm. Certainly easier than a single node farm back in the three tries a day times, and even now not that bad. Guild currency is plentiful as long as you're in a good guild.

And before anyone says anything, Jyn shows up enough to make her farmable. If not happening for you, it's RNG. Welcome to SWGOH.
  • Jyn shares her node with six other toons, so that's one stack of Jyn every day and a half, on average.

It's not overwhelmingly difficult, but that currency has a lot more competition, and there are many equally good or better Rebels you can get for less effort.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,318 PostsLatest Activity: 13 minutes ago