Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Minnow to play

So I hit 80 before the empire event and decided that I was going to buy something to celabrate. Being on a budget I had about $20-30 to spend. So I decided to wait for the empire bundle to come around and see what it had since I was farming RG. Along came the empire bundle that was similar to the raid bundle but just didn't seem worth it. So I waited. Now the new bundle came along. The princess and the padawan. Seems a bit steep for what you get. But I'll get it cause I want to celabrate right. Nope I already Asoka so why would I. So my point is let me have a little flexibility with these packs and I'll give you my money!
  • Save your money for the new characters coming. No sense in wasting them when Asoka (sp) is free and Leia will be free at the end of the event :)
  • Really what I want is a choice. Say I could choose between leia, daka, Asoka, and barris. I would buy that cause I could choose what would make sense to me and what I was farming. I would take leia and then I would choose between daka and barris for the second character. But it would make sense for the fact I would not put money into a character I already have.