Forum Discussion

tiffer72
Seasoned Newcomer
5 years ago

Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage

Maybe it's time to put Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage into the Tier V TAC Gear Challenge instead of Mk 4 A/KT Stun Gun... Having 4000+ Mk 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage and scrounging around for Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun when so many characters need them doesn't really make sense to players! After all the Mk3 Carbanti Sensor Arrays that go hand in hand with the Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun are available in the STR Gear Challenge. Either that or allow us to make Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun with 50 Mk 4 A/KT Stun Guns.
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    So many threads about stun guns.....I guess you people forgot about the kryotechs easing the gear crunch....people here on the forums have such short memories
  • They should add a new challenge that awards you gear that can’t be farmed or that is really difficult to farm. But CG won’t do it because of money.
  • In the challenge, most likely no. As a whole making them a little more steady of an income, now that we have relics, maybe.
  • When they spoke about the relic system and how they wanted it to be this way as more of the ideal system, it makes it seem like they want to change things. Hopefully we see things change as we move on from here.
    tiffer72
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I don't actually think money is CG's objective in this case because I think actually having more of them readily available could actually have a positive impact on that front.

I'm sure it's not the only gear like this but it stands out the most.

Thanks for the comments everyone...