Forum Discussion

• Meanwhile, I'm conflicted. I wouldn't mind knowing if there's going to be another Marquee soon, I have enough crystals saved up so if there is and they offer a Mega pack like for Enoch, I can get it. On the other hand, I would like to start spending those crystals on the weekly Night Trooper shards so I can get him to at least close to 7* and then finish him when he gets put in a node, for DTP and Enoch I just need the weekly shards. I already have the other reqs done.

I don't mind them releasing the third set this week, I'm hoping I can get GLAT asap, but more marquees means longer farming.

bnxlru
      Rising Traveler

100% that’s exactly what I want to see too. Hoping there are no more new marquees but her droid and ship from the show seem likely. 

• Well the good news is new Ezra isn't a requirement to unlock Ahsoka, but he is a requirement to get the most out of her.

f2dbefbd29d8a79d
      Seasoned Novice

Not sure that's good news. Was hoping he would be a req, since it's easy and cheap to unlock lol

• Unlikely.

Not nearly enough time since the last set came out.

Ahsoka isn't coming until Nov/Dec as shown by the Ezra kit reveal

Makes more Sense to drop more of her reqs in mid Sep and the final set in mid/late Oct

Horde resources until then

bnxlru
      Rising Traveler

Hoard for good advice. Thank you. This is the way 

• Exra's kit didn't mention adding the spectre tag to existing characters, so I pretty much expect Ahsoka's entire team to be made of all new characters that have that tag. So at least 3 more light side spectre characters coming in some way. Likely marquee.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,229 PostsLatest Activity: 19 minutes ago