Forum Discussion

8 years ago

"New" Luke event

Is exactly the same as the old one.
  • "sneeekypants;c-1177325" wrote:
    Great, maybe it's a consolation prize for getting the anniversary mod pack notification but not actually having them available here.

I would rather have the event than the "new and improved" mod pack.

Seems like every time the players like something the way it gets "upgraded" is to make it more expensive and less effective. :/
  • Can someone please tell me why this small flash event isn't available for everybody?

Are we not good enough? Should I stop playing because im not worth it?
  • "Gamorrean;c-1178100" wrote:
    Can someone please tell me why this small flash event isn't available for everybody?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xwNlejeJDQREic/giphy.gif

But, in all seriousness, it's based on time zones. Wait your turn.
  • "ExarTheKun;c-1178101" wrote:
    "Gamorrean;c-1178100" wrote:
    Can someone please tell me why this small flash event isn't available for everybody?

:(
  • "ExarTheKun;c-1178101" wrote:
    "Gamorrean;c-1178100" wrote:

Well do we know that? A little strange it's not in the calendar and we haven't heard of this. @CG_Kozispoon
  • "Jedigunnie262;c-1177421" wrote:
    Pretty strong bet you need him. I'm farming old Ben to 7* as I feel we might need him as well. Luke was 7* after free shards in May. I used him a lot early on when I had no clue about game lol

Yeah. The free shards in May pushed him to 7* for me and I already had him at gear lvl 8. I thought (early on) that he was the best rebel toon and I still like him a lot even though he's not in my rebel squad anymore. He was pushed out after I was able to make st Han 7* and gear lvl 8. My rebel squad now is (all 7* and at least gear lvl 8) Wiggs, st Han, Scarif rebel pathfinder, and Admiral Ackbar. Luke is my 6th 7* gear lvl 8 rebel. I like him a lot as is but would love either a rework for him (if they just switch him into the new Hoth Commander Luke) or for him to be used to get the new Luke. Either way, I'm happy. ;)
  • Hiya!
    Some players may have become aware Galaxy of Heroes occasionally runs localized events. We do this primarily to help us learn and improve the game overall. We will work to ensure these localized tests don’t cause confusion to the community.

Thanks for your continued support and have a GREAT weekend!
  • "NicWester;c-1177715" wrote:
    "DieInFire;c-1177321" wrote:

Rewards sucks: 66K and got daily challenge blue purple gear

Take another look. If it's anything like the first time the event was run, those are full prototypes. The Mk8 BlasTec Weapon Mods are worth it alone.

You mean the one that gives the prototype instead of salvage. And the one that I have 14x20 in my inventory right now?

They have it on the T3 added a ton of other possible drops w it including green and white gear so at even odds (which it never is) you have 1:20 chance.

Theres stuff a few people might need but not a single gateway piece on any tier, the only one I didn't have 350+ of was one of the white drops so actually maybe they made the gear drops worse. Think TAC gear challenge but you can't sim it.
  • Just so everyone knows THERE IS NO FIRST TIME CLEAR BONUS FOR THESE.

I'm playing from Japan and I was hoping to clear the bonus tier since I finally got Luke geared but there is no first clear bonus. Its just a repeat.