Forum Discussion

MockingMax
Seasoned Novice
9 days ago

Newest GL requirement

I get it, end game content.... But gezzzz you do realise the new Ahsoka GL with half the list require more relic material than full list of lord vader? 

You also need Baylan skoll who will probably require 5x character R7 to unlock (#mandolorian) 

Im doing all the end game content. Rushing meta team for raid etc. But yet i cant catch up and even farm old character anymore (in my case lord vader) because the prerequisites of those new meta are insanely high. I remember the good old time of g12 to unlock character. Then you had a choice to make to up the more. Now this game litteraly require you every brand new character relics. 

No place for personal project to make game fun. Ohh yes fun... That words  i guess that why so many end game player are selling account online.. tired to endlessly play what is required and not what they would want. 

Plz do something about gears crunches or lower those requirements.... This make no sense. 

theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler

you do realise the new Ahsoka GL with half the list require more relic material than full list of lord vader? 

DO you realize this isnt true right.  now after the 3rd set it will be but right now she still requires less them LV

nothing here is higher except the r9 requirement parts which are unique to GL ahsoka. (picture from an old alt account of mine that is lv 76)

also im not sure if im reading your post right but Baylon is not needed for Ahsoka. so I'm not sure why he is brought into this.

Thorvald4
    Rising Traveler

He didn’t say baylon was required for her. He was saying when he gets released that his requirements will be all the characters will need to be at least R7. 

DUNCAN1919
    Rising Traveler

Think you miss the entire point of resource management games if you are spreading your resources over a GL, a new GL and new characters.

Also if you are catching up on old characters you clearly aren't at a level where end game content should be your goal.

hozothebozo
    Seasoned Newcomer

I mean yeah if you're a meta chaser in a Free game then it's expected it's gonna cost you a lot since microtransactions and expensive "New meta" are how game makes money and survives for more than 1 month. that's why every advice you ask for in game forums 90% of people are gonna tell you to balance new and old characters as the new characters are very expensive and it's either gonna take a lot of time or gonna cost you a lot of money.