Forum Discussion

alsoccer19
New Spectator
8 years ago

Please change Dooku's animation

Please make Dooku just hit someone twice on the same trip across the board! It drives me nuts watching him dive back and forth across the screen twice every time he hits!
  • "CaptainRex;c-1114875" wrote:
    "RancorPackGuild;c-1114756" wrote:
    K2SO is worse.

Agreed. The only character who might be worse is Imperial Super Commando.

Nah K2 is fine unless you are fighting him 1v2 or something...
  • It's not an attack that hits twice, it's him attacking two different times, which plenty of other characters can do too
  • Other than the technical tm reason he does it. I like it because it reminds me of Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CU :smiley:
  • He's annoying for sure. Hitting 4 times in a row? Under Nihilus lead, he's the worst if you don't have health block since Nihilus's leadership applies even after death.
  • If you think it's bad now, remember he used to be meta and we didn't have x4 speed. So you got to watch him skating in slo-mo for most of the match
  • I dont care what character is on the opposing team, I murder Dooku first.
  • "Geonosian_Spy;c-1114722" wrote:
    "HammytheHamster;c-1114679" wrote:
    I support this. Nothing worse than playing him or fives and having their animations just go on and on with attacks.
    Im at the point where they generally dont scare me but i dont wanna play them because of time for animation (even in gw)
    Fives isnt too bad... but dooku makes me want to punch the screen

I HATE THEM! More than Anakin hates the Tuscans who ran a train on his mother.

I didn't know Anakin didn't like Italians... :(
  • "UltimateSeaDog;c-1114905" wrote:
    "CaptainRex;c-1114875" wrote:
    "RancorPackGuild;c-1114756" wrote:
    K2SO is worse.

Agreed. The only character who might be worse is Imperial Super Commando.

Nah K2 is fine unless you are fighting him 1v2 or something...

I was talking about animations.