Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Plo Koon VOTE

Hello there,

There has been a lot of various post regarding Plo Koon so I figured we could pool our thoughts into some numbers and see the outcome of a Poll

Here are the some major adjustments I feel he needs in order to make him viable.

1. Increase potency to at least 100% and 2k more health

2. Increase Force Judgment damage multiplier from 0.602 to 1.20 at the very least

3. Change Quelling Blow dispel chance to 100%

4. Change the leader ability to something actually useful. With the amount of stealth characters there are in the game this leader ability is complete trash.

5. Add a unique ability to aid in tanking utility. Maybe something like the Royal Guard taunt but for Jedi/Clone only? I've seen that suggestion WAY before Royal Guard got buffed. Either way something should be added.

These are just my suggested changes which would ensure he doesn't become overpowered but at the same time make him usable.

Please share your thoughts and concerns below.

Thanks!
  • If he could just give clone and jedi allies something like: 20 speed and 25% chance to remove 25% turn meter on targeted enemy.

That'd be pretty good.
  • I think he needs potency. And a damage buff.if he's gonna be slow...he better be dangerous.
  • Actually.
    1. Plo koon's Quell should dispel 100%

A - That has Always been the case. It's just that is doesn't work all the time because of potency. So this is already done. Bing!

2. Increase potency to 100%

A - with cap increase, Plo gets 90% potency. So he's almost there! Bing!

3. Jedi should get 50% of his TM boost

A - when omega'd it give all non-clone allies 50% effect. Bing!

Looks like they fixed Plo Koon, already. Well, as soon as they double his damage, give him a yellow lightsaber and increase his speed by 30, everyone should be happy. Oh, yeah... and he has to be able to beat Yoda in a 1 on 1.

Now all that said, I think he could use a tweak. Maybe another 30-40 on the potency. That's would be great. I think he will be useable on jedi or clone teams as is, but I'm not to end game yet. He has really good health and the dispel is going to be great if/when it ever works. At higher gears enemies have higher tenacity... I think Plo is just lagging behind a bit in potency, is all.
  • Plo plays a huge part in the clone war series. I see him actually as a balance to Darth Sidious. Give him similar abilities
    Resistance to sith
    Powerful group attack with group debuff
    Give his basic attack ability block
    And give him leadership of either critical chance like Sidious or bonus attacks like phasma
  • "Harlodpeter;505898" wrote:
    "Batman44gaming;505893" wrote:
    Btw do you guys even have a max Plo Koon?

7* gear 9.. I'm thinking of getting all the jedi i can in this game.. I have his basic omega'ed

That's where mine is at too.

I still think it'd be awesome to give him an ability that stealths all other allies which is effectively a taunt that can't be dispelled.
  • "benacrow;509523" wrote:
    "Harlodpeter;505898" wrote:
    "Batman44gaming;505893" wrote:
    Btw do you guys even have a max Plo Koon?

7* gear 9.. I'm thinking of getting all the jedi i can in this game.. I have his basic omega'ed

That's where mine is at too.

I still think it'd be awesome to give him an ability that stealths all other allies which is effectively a taunt that can't be dispelled.

That would be a pretty amazing and unique ability! Very appealing! Stealth everyone but himself for 2 turns.
  • "Harlodpeter;523570" wrote:
    #justiceforalljedis

Vote for it.. I know everyone here wanted to see good changes to plo

Yes!

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,383 PostsLatest Activity: 16 hours ago