Forum Discussion

3 years ago

PLS HELP (Moving account)

Before I start, yes I know what you are thinking, just read the info on how to move the account. Its not working, and I am scared af that I have been locked out and I will lose my account. This is what happened:

My OG account was set on my first iphone which was on IOS. Then I migrated the account to a new phone about three years ago which was android. It successfully worked. After about a year I accidentally broke the screen on that phone. I have a new android phone now, but I have no clue how to get back on it. I am so lost. please help.... My facebook is linked with that account but I cant log in with that one as its not an option.
  • You should just have to log in with the google account that you were using on your android phone. Once you linked it from IOS to Android you should have linked it to the new google account.
  • "SkillySkilly;d-256710" wrote:
    Before I start, yes I know what you are thinking, just read the info on how to move the account. Its not working, and I am scared af that I have been locked out and I will lose my account. This is what happened:

My OG account was set on my first iphone which was on IOS. Then I migrated the account to a new phone about three years ago which was android. It successfully worked. After about a year I accidentally broke the screen on that phone. I have a new android phone now, but I have no clue how to get back on it. I am so lost. please help.... My facebook is linked with that account but I cant log in with that one as its not an option.

Just login to the Google account you had on your old android or do smart switch to transfers all data from old phone to new. Its cable to cable. I always upgrade my phone every 18 months and never had an issue since its the same login details each time.