Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Radio silence....

The lack of communication about what is being done to correct the series of horrible updates is leading to massive attrition. Of 49 guild members only 39 have played today. No one has formally quit, they are just so upset they are staying away. We have a LINE chat, so I know this is what is happening. Call it a break, or a vacation, it doesn't matter. They will not come back if this situation isn't corrected, and GENEROUS compensation is given. Ideally based on how much time, energy, credits, and crystals each individual spent, not a universal gift to every player. Fair and equitable compensation.
Market analysts say Chipotle will never recover, can SWGoH? Whatever announcement is or isn't made tomorrow (Monday) will be a deciding factor.
  • "OzwaldEMandius;565049" wrote:
    It's Sunday.

Deal with it.

It must Sunday to them everyday! Because this is the norm
  • off-subject : funny to see how many persons have been Jailed or Banned since the Mods disaster LOL

subject : they're not working today , but they have their hands full for tomorrow that's for sure
  • "OzwaldEMandius;565049" wrote:
    It's Sunday.

Deal with it.

As if they don't have a crisis team working through the weekend. This game is 24/7, which means they have staff 24/7. They have self-sabotaged the entire game, and keeping players hopes alive is basic public relations. Preventing them from quitting is marketing basics. It's their business to save or destroy, but, hey, it's the weekend, and there is a party in London. That is definitely a bigger priority.

I'm just stating the facts. I'm dealing with it. Others are walking away.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 50 minutes ago