Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Ravager for the next Conquest?

My bet on the Revager being the next Conquest rewards. Conquest started with RC. Now it is time to cycle back for another ship. What do you think?
  • You only really need 5 ships per capital ship for a decent fleet (see Executor and BH's). In most game modes, you only fill reinforcements on defense. I almost never attack with a full fleet. Even in LS Geo, I'm usually leaving one spot open because you are generally dead before you can deploy all reinforcements. Additional capital ships aren't really needed at this point. Mace Windu is beyond obsolete at this point. Tarkin gets a bit of usage, but see him mostly as someone trying to hide in ship arena hoping people will think the Tarkin lead is actually a Piett lead and not attack. Holdo and Hux do need a ship or two each to make a solid fleet. Holdo can be quite useful once you read the description and learn how to work with the ships with foresight. If they make a bomber from TLJ as a tank and maybe one additional ship, she could have a lot of utility. She could be a good counter to Executor if you have a race between the two in ultimate cool downs. She even gains a bit of an advantage on the field with the ship sacrifice due to the additional ship deploy mechanic.