Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Razor crest farming

Can we get an update about when and how this will be farmable? It's exited from Conquest now when and how will we farm it?
  • How is unknown.
    It has NOT been a year since it released.
    January is the earliest we will hear/see something.
  • "Bill0207;c-2308955" wrote:
    I need 7 razor crest shards. So if I got this right I'll have to buy from shipments to finish?

Treat like Logray, if you still need, buy them if you see them.
  • Didn't say it was a year, i wanted to know details regarding farming. If January is when, I think it reasonable to be told that before January
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "Fingolfin26;c-2308913" wrote:
    Didn't say it was a year, i wanted to know details regarding farming. If January is when, I think it reasonable to be told that before January

First Conquest IIRC was on March-April, so you can expect to hear that close to those dates, from now, shipments will do
  • "Fingolfin26;d-250670" wrote:
    Can we get an update about when and how this will be farmable? It's exited from Conquest now when and how will we farm it?

Farming event for Conquest characters doesnt start until 1 year after release.
  • "mariogsh;c-2308923" wrote:
    "Fingolfin26;c-2308913" wrote:
    Didn't say it was a year, i wanted to know details regarding farming. If January is when, I think it reasonable to be told that before January

First Conquest IIRC was on March-April, so you can expect to hear that close to those dates, from now, shipments will do

This.
  • I need 7 razor crest shards. So if I got this right I'll have to buy from shipments to finish?
  • Understood it will not be “farmable” on a node for 1year

Since CAT is transitioning to the conquest store. Will RC still be available in the conquest store until it becomes farmable? Or only be available in random shipments or pack drops?

Would love to know before it happens!

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,403 PostsLatest Activity: 25 minutes ago