Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Relic Amplifier piece drop rate

I feel like all I do is moan on here now but does anyone think that the drop rate for RA pieces in carina have significantly dropped. Before I could do a couple of refreshes and get the 20-25 piece that I needed but lately I get 1-4 pieces drop. Am I just having really bad luck or does anyone else think it’s changed for the worse?
  • "Jack1210;c-2045939" wrote:
    "Smidday;c-2045924" wrote:
    "Nadebotfm;c-2044066" wrote:
    "Smidday;c-2044065" wrote:
    "Nadebotfm;c-2044061" wrote:
    its possibly it seems that way because it cost 16 energy?
    it still is 16 energy.

i didnt say that it changed?

I don’t get what you mean? If it didn’t change it wouldn’t feel different

Lol, c'mon man. You're saying a biased opinion(feel) is fact? RNG leads to minor fluctuations over time, which can be noticed or felt, but that doesn't change the drop rate in the programming.

I never said it “feels” I was answering what they said, they said it might seem that way because it’s 16 energy. That wasn’t a statement I was trying to reiterate another way because I wasn’t sure what they meant.

I said it’s always been 16 energy so it’s not like it changed.

My point is that since release up till I hit R5 I could get to R4 in a couple of refreshes, then for some reason I’m maybe getting 2-4 pieces per 100 crystals.

• "Smidday;c-2046824" wrote:
    "Jack1210;c-2045939" wrote:
    "Smidday;c-2045924" wrote:
    "Nadebotfm;c-2044066" wrote:
    "Smidday;c-2044065" wrote:
    "Nadebotfm;c-2044061" wrote:
    its possibly it seems that way because it cost 16 energy?
    it still is 16 energy.

i didnt say that it changed?

I don’t get what you mean? If it didn’t change it wouldn’t feel different

Lol, c'mon man. You're saying a biased opinion(feel) is fact? RNG leads to minor fluctuations over time, which can be noticed or felt, but that doesn't change the drop rate in the programming.

I never said it “feels” I was answering what they said, they said it might seem that way because it’s 16 energy. That wasn’t a statement I was trying to reiterate another way because I wasn’t sure what they meant.

I said it’s always been 16 energy so it’s not like it changed.

My point is that since release up till I hit R5 I could get to R4 in a couple of refreshes, then for some reason I’m maybe getting 2-4 pieces per 100 crystals.

I may be misunderstanding, but you said, "if it didn't change it wouldn't feel different." But I'm saying that is not true. Feeling different in terms of drop rate is a factor of RNG drop rates. It wont stay the same always. Some days you get more on say, 10 sims than other days. The good days "feel" like its a different drop rate, but factoring in RNG would explain the feel and results being different.
  • I heard they nerfed drop rates for people who just moan about stuff here
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Veteran
    I heard that customer service tracks the users who complain about drop rates in the forums and then boosts their drop rate by 20% for 7 days to try to keep them happy, or by 50% if they actually started their own thread about it.

Tell everyone.
  • My point was that the cantina nodes can drop up to 4 for one sim, sometimes I was dropping full energy and 200 crystals and getting one piece, I’ve noticed that it’s changed now every 100 energy I’m using I’m getting a much better return it’s like night and day