Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Should We Attempt Heroic Sith Raid?

Those of you out there who have attempted/completed the Heroic Sith raid, how quickly should we complete the t6 raid before attempting heroic? We beat it in 2 days currently, but many of us have more than 5 squads we can throw at it. We are a 98 Million GP guild. I just don't want to waste tickets launching a raid that we can't beat. Any suggestions?
  • "Stanleyclimbfall;c-1665402" wrote:
    the lowest I've seen to complete heroic sith is 115 mgp (tie brides)

But galatic power has little to do with it. Need the proper teams doing the right % of damage.

Yep GP doesn't matter, it's only a slight indicator. My guild completed it for the first time at 97M GP, before the nerf. We tried a few times before and failed, but the experience was very valuable
    There is a video of Hexagon Omega guild who completed it with only 8 players - so 25-30M GP

You need around 15 JTR teams for P1 (the more, the better, the rest you can use in P2), 20-25 chex mix for P3 (here you can use some NS zTalzin lead if needed) and 5 good NS teams for P4 - DN
    P2 is tricky, you need every player to do min 2% (Leia Spam, Sith, Jedi, Troopers, Wampa). The good news is that jedi (Bastila, Yoda, Hoda, Ezra, GK) can score up to 10%
  • But at least a new guild attempting heroic could use their extra RJT to help move p3.
  • "jkray622;c-1667793" wrote:
    But at least a new guild attempting heroic could use their extra RJT to help move p3.

Rey isn't great in phase 3.

The best comp in phase 3 is slightly odd but it's jtr bb8 rt rp and scav rey.
  • I would think it’s not a matter of how fast to beat 6 but the squads your guild has. You’ll need JTR, Chex mix, NS. Without having them all at 7 and geared up you’ll just waste tickets.
  • "Naraic;c-1668196" wrote:
    "jkray622;c-1667793" wrote:
    But at least a new guild attempting heroic could use their extra RJT to help move p3.

Rey isn't great in phase 3.

The best comp in phase 3 is slightly odd but it's jtr bb8 rt rp and scav rey.

Not great, but a reasonable squad for finishing out p3 if all the Chex Mixes didn't finish the phase. If each one can get 3-5%, and they have an extra
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    I'm going to go a different route here and say that if you have enough NS, you can do some in p3 under Talzin and some in p4. Chex Mix is a huge pain, requiring lots of restarts, swapping slow mods to your Han, and you don't really use Pao anywhere else. And the NS team can do much more damafe than them. Those that have Chex Mix can run with it, but I wouldn't tell people to farm that if they haven't started. NS would be a better and more flexible investment.