Forum Discussion

2 years ago

TB buff?

Has LS TB been buffed? My Rey team got smoked 2nd wave. Usually have no issues getting 4 waves round 1. Even JMK struggled.

Anyone else seeing this or did I just get whacked with RNG?
  • I just send in JKL JMK GMY KAM Mace and hit auto and come back later to a nice 4/4 so idk
  • The TB enemies don't have 100% dodge so it gets boring ya know, hard to want to do all the missions when I'm actually able to hit them and play the game
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "Vertigo;c-2389637" wrote:
    The TB enemies don't have 100% dodge so it gets boring ya know, hard to want to do all the missions when I'm actually able to hit them and play the game

WRONG
    Droideka has 100% dodge
  • "herd_nerfer;c-2389554" wrote:
    It's just RNG - or you missed a sniper droid/droidekka. If you've got Rey, I'd highly recommend the OG Finn omicron. With just a little bit strategy (and sometimes no strategy) it's a guaranteed 4/4. Regarding Rey in particular - I took Ben in with my Rey team this time and he did very well since he's very hard to kill. I was happy with a less dodgy 4/4 with Rey this time.

In every other TB, I usually get 4 waves. With bad rng 3. This time struggled to get 2. In the first wave, culling blade used twice didn’t even drop the geos. Team is Rey, RJT, BB8 and the hero’s. Oh well , can’t wait for round 2. Lol.
  • I went 4/4 in 3 of the CM and 2/4 in another. The 2/4 was JMK none the less but I couldn't bring in CAT and the droideka got me. Basically one shotted GK 1/4 and I barely beat that round with JMK, KAM and Anikan surviving. It's RNG, my CLS, Rey+Clones and JML went 4/4
  • I somehow lost with my profundity and last tb I cruised in all 4 phases with no scares. This time I got crushed ?. Barely got 4/4 everywhere else tho but normally it’s easy….
  • "TVF;c-2389659" wrote:
    "Kurgen;c-2389653" wrote:
    "herd_nerfer;c-2389554" wrote:
    It's just RNG - or you missed a sniper droid/droidekka. If you've got Rey, I'd highly recommend the OG Finn omicron. With just a little bit strategy (and sometimes no strategy) it's a guaranteed 4/4. Regarding Rey in particular - I took Ben in with my Rey team this time and he did very well since he's very hard to kill. I was happy with a less dodgy 4/4 with Rey this time.

In every other TB, I usually get 4 waves. With bad rng 3. This time struggled to get 2. In the first wave, culling blade used twice didn’t even drop the geos. Team is Rey, RJT, BB8 and the hero’s. Oh well , can’t wait for round 2. Lol.

Culling blade?

I assume you mean sudden whilrwind.

Yeah it was early morning when I wrote that. Brain not working that fast.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    That's CG's employee of the decade smoking your Rey team, RNG himself. If they didn't have that gambling aspect, people wouldn't spend as much on the game.