Forum Discussion

12 months ago

The Conquest Hot Fix DID NOT WORK!

The sector 1 mini boss is still broken. Still hearing of other boss issues. Fix the game! Compensate the players for all the resources they have wasted. This has been an absolute cluster of a year for y’all. I’m so close to quitting because you can’t release a playable product.
    Sombrador12
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Can you please confirm that the way it is working now is intended? because it feels very broken still.
  • Beat it with no CAT JMK and the Steadfast Retribution Tech buff for 150 crystals from the Conquest Store.

Pretty absurd requirements for a Sector 1 mini-boss? If intended it's pretty badly designed. :/

• On which node(s)? If it was the miniboss, you can't summon in raids, and this appears to be a direct port of P1 Crancor without any adjustments to the mechanics.

"Moardrek;c-2441534" wrote:
    Still Broken for me as well. Also tried to use the DTMG Consumable and he never came out. Please fix.

• "Range1974;c-2441518" wrote:
    The conquest pass makes no difference on bosses.

Pass+ gives buffs to consumables, 25% speed and double stats. So it seems the plan is that we buy pass+ and use consumables or suffer
    riklass
    Seasoned Rookie
    Lost against mini boss S1 with every team I had. I have not faced this level of difficulty in any previous Conquest in HARD mode. Sucks, I spent money on pass as usual and appears to be money down the drain at this point.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "haloimplant2;c-2441561" wrote:
    "Range1974;c-2441518" wrote:
    The conquest pass makes no difference on bosses.

Pass+ gives buffs to consumables, 25% speed and double stats. So it seems the plan is that we buy pass+ and use consumables or suffer

Yeah but they don't really help that much and were nerfed too hard to be properly useful if they did help.
  • There is no way in hell this is "fixed". If you think the Pigs and Rancor are broken wait until you get to Jabba. Code doesn't change from test to production so they KNOW it is wrong if they tested it. It's overturned in live because it was programmed to be over tuned when it was developed
  • With the steady stream of complaints where most players have negative feedback for the current state of conquest it makes good business sense to fix this issue, it would be stupid for @cg not to address this. Im sure they will give some kind of apology reimbursment to chill things out.