Forum Discussion

Wrathrider43
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

The Mandalorian S3E8: The Return (Spoilers)

Well that is a way to go out with a bang!
I'm very surprised the Mythosaur never got some action, when Grogu woke the one in the water, it looked small, I wonder how many are down there.

So Giddeon cracked the code of cloning force wielders with Dr Perishing? I guess that explains why she mind flayed him so no one else could learn it. That makes more sense now.

I'm glad Axe never ran out of fuel flying from the Great Forge into outer space, sure would have sucked. Sure am happy that wasn't a plot point in the show 👀

I don't get Bo saying they couldn't beat them in the air, but they could on the ground. Didn't you try that last time and your planet got crystallized?

The meteor shower of Mandos was a cool shot, but air to air combat was a little... goofy for me.

Grogu holding his own against the guards was great to see. His time with Luke paid off well. I was almost wishing he would pull out the light dagger and start slicing! Him and Din were a great team, same with the Bo fight.

I was interested to see if the darksaber crystal was going to be salvaged to be repaired. Guess it is done for good. Maybe we will get a new one in the coming seasons, would be a way to repair the riff between Jedi and Mando.

Overall the last 2 episodes really bolstered the season, it gave us a lot of lore, world building and action. Really looking forward to the next season, but the one question I have is, how did Giddeon know about Maul? He put the horn spikes on his helmet, he used a double blades staff. That couldn't have been a coincidence right?