Forum Discussion

7 years ago

The Nightsister Problem is the Same as Nutini

For those of you that don't know, Nutini was a HAAT team that was used to solo entire phases. The team was made famous by a player named Lugo and was discovered only a few months after the raid was released. This team required very little resource commitment and could post huge scores to get big rewards for very little investment. And for this reason, CG nerfed Nutini.

The main issue with nightsisters is the exact same thing. I am in a launch shard and finish top 10 quite regularly. I've had to work my butt off for over 2 years gearing toons and farming mods to become "arena worthy".

But now, anybody can climb to the top 10 if they run nightsisters, who are quite easy to gear. I've seen a night sister team at 80k power with no zetas beat a rebel team with 7 zetas and 110k power. Players with 1 million GP are competing with players with 3+ million GP. So the issue here is the same as Nutini, imo. Players are getting top level rewards with very little investment.

Nerfs have happened in the past; Poe and Yoda for example. For the sake of the game, please realize your mistake again, CG, and fix NS. I'll give you an idea for a quick and logical fix; NS zombie's "revive cannot be prevented" should be locked behind a zeta for starters.

I know the vast majority of the player base agrees with me, even the players that run NS in my arena are starting look for something different but nothing matches up to the offense of NS and I cant imagine any other faction coming close in the future without some outlandish backlash.