Forum Discussion

5 years ago

The Phantom Menace Deserves Some Love

Personally, I would really like to see The Phantom Menace get some love. When all of this Empire Strikes Back celebration stuff is over, I’d love to see characters from the Phantom Menace like Queen Amidala, Sabé, Captain Panaka, Jar-Jar Binks, Boss Nass, and Captain Roos Tarpals. In SWGOH there are hardly any characters from the movie other than Nute Gunray, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, and B1 Battle Droid. In the recent novel, Queen’s Peril, lots of the characters from The Phantom Menace were more fleshed out and developed. In the novel, there was so much more depth added to the movie. All of Padme’s handmaidens and Captain Panaka were so much more developed. Sabé is my second favorite Star Wars character ever, so it would be a big deal to me if she came to the game. Sabé has been getting development in the two new books Queen’s Peril and Queen’s Shadow and the Darth Vader 2020 comic run. I would love to see her and Padmé on a team together in the game. Jar-Jar Binks May be controversial, but he deserves to be in the game because of how legendary he has become. Captain Panaka was Padme’s right hand man, and a really cool character that eventually worked for the Empire. Padmé deserves her squad of characters that she was really connected with. Qui-Gon and Darth Maul are also due for a rework, and a Phantom Menace update would be perfect for that. Thanks for coming to my TED talk :)
I’d like to see your thoughts!