Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Thermal detonators

I'm assuming that when thermal detonators explode their amount of damage is equaled to the damage of the toon that assigned them. Agree/disagree? And if so, do they also have the same chance to do critical damage as assigned to the toon that placed them? So let's say JE places a detonators and he has high critical damage and chance, is their a high chance that the thermal will detonate doing critical damage at his rate? Basically, is there any reason to increase JE's critical damage and chances?
  • "Loose_Lee;718101" wrote:
    Given new raid and jaws I thought rezzing this thread might help some because I'm still confused on the criteria dmg% and critical chance% from what I've seen on je/js/greedo I'm inclined to think it's not related to mods/gear. Any definitive answer welcomed.

Crit chance and Crit Damage does not effect Bombs

• Some bombs critical and some don't... I'm curious as too weather it's same for all bombs across board? Or if greed bombs differ from Jawa bombs or zam bombs etc... and where theinfo is coming from.
  • "Loose_Lee;718153" wrote:
    Some bombs critical and some don't... I'm curious as too weather it's same for all bombs across board? Or if greed bombs differ from Jawa bombs or zam bombs etc... and where theinfo is coming from.

All bombs have 150% Crit Damage but we are not sure about Crit chance, I believe it is about 20%
  • Ok, sometimes with nebit/je/js/jawa/greedo I will get like 5+ stacked on a single target in a single round and they go off together...

Sometimes I see one critical number that's really high 25k+ and sometimes under same circumstances I see multiple numbers from multiple bombs that are non-crits and crits...
    (all applied in same turn on enemy)

• "Loose_Lee;718175" wrote:
    Ok, sometimes with nebit/je/js/jawa/greedo I will get like 5+ stacked on a single target in a single round and they go off together...

Sometimes I see one critical number that's really high 25k+ and sometimes under same circumstances I see multiple numbers from multiple bombs that are non-crits and crits...
    (all applied in same turn on enemy)

Bombs thrown by different guys are different
  • And back to 5 bombs stacked from greedo/js/je in same turn on same enemy going off together and only one # poping... I don't fully understand why it's one # sometimes and other times it's multiple #'s
  • "Loose_Lee;718255" wrote:
    And back to 5 bombs stacked from greedo/js/je in same turn on same enemy going off together and only one # poping... I don't fully understand why it's one # sometimes and other times it's multiple #'s

That's because he the first in to go off killed him so there is no reason for the others to go off, that or that have different blow up times

• Wouldn't mind seeing an inherent "Chain-Reaction" effect on all Thermals.