Forum Discussion

TanneRDZS
Rising Rookie
11 days ago

TOP 5 REWORKS that we need next in SWGoH.

1. CAD BANE

I genuenly don't understand how is he still a trash tier character in this game. He definetly deserves the Mace Windu treatment. I think we can all agree that Cad Bane should be a TOP TIER Bounty Hunter in this game without a doubt.

2. COMMANDER CODY & 212TH

I don't even care if they are not led by Kenobi, I just want to see a full team of 212th Battalion clone team. Yes, reskin the clone sargeant, give him the phase 2 helmet, give him that 2nd special that he has in Geo TB, maybe a little boost on that unique ability and he is blessed. Release Vaxer and Boil and some sort of 212th Healer and we are good to go.

3. ADMIRAL ACKBAR 

Him and fleet he has is just in a sad place right now. They really have the opportunity to do something cool with that Tactical Genius buff and CG is just sleeping on it as usual. He doesn't need to destory everything like the Great Mothers do, but at least let him be as competetative as his fellow fish head at least the chatacter side of things.

4. LANDO CALRISSIAN 

Another cool and iconic character in this game that is simply GARBAGE. Again, he doesn't need to change the World but at least he should feel like an attacker. My idea is to just remove his lead, and give him a unique that only useful in a full team of Rebels, and a 2nd unique that's only useful in a full team of Scoundrels. 

5. IMPERIAL PROBE DROID

They recently dropped this Hoth TB Lightspeed Bundle and it just weird for me for some reason. I don't know if CG are planning to do something with the Probe Droid but I noticed something that I didn't see anyone talking about it. 

Set 17 of datacrons got released recently and weirdly the lvl9 bonus for Deat Trooper Peridia has Target Lock synergy. My guess was that they gonna give the Imperial Remnant tag to the Probe Droid, but as I am writing this it still didn't happen.

Maybe a rework, maybe just a tag, but it would be a shame if the Probe Droid would stay the same.

Obviously there are other characters that could use some love from CG (all the OG trash GR Jedi) but I just wanted to throw out some, that I think they should focus on first. If they ever rework anything again. (NOT LIKELY)

TanneRDZS
    Rising Rookie

Good point! Darth Maul is also one of those iconic SW characters in this game that are absolutely trash, and I do not understand why CG leaving such an iconic SW character so TRASH! Do you job CG!

ordo801st
    Rising Newcomer

I'm sorry Darth Maul needs to be #1. Since he is a fan favorite and hasn't had any reworks since start of game aside from a nerf during the HATT Raid. Aside from that yes Cad Bane needs a touch up. Maybe with this new faction he gets one and his kit allows Mercenaries to help trigger the contract as well as add his partner T0D0 the droid as a summonable unit. Like only under his leadership. 

• I think we can all agree that Cad Bane should be a TOP TIER Bounty Hunter in this game without a doubt.

I think we can all agree that he should be less powerful than Assaj Ventress. And... they're pretty close in power. Sounds like he shouldn't be any more powerful than he is. 

TanneRDZS
      Rising Rookie

Tell me you never played SWGoH, without telling me you never played SWGoH 🤣🤣

DUNCAN1919
        Rising Traveler

That clearly applies to you more as you don't seem to realise that Star Wars lore is irrelevant to how powerful characters are in SWGOH.