Forum Discussion

7 years ago

TW join time!

Need more than 24 hrs notice to join the war.. last time we managed 28 memebrs.. but this time we managed 21 members and missed the war.. we need two to three days to hit the 25 needed. Else guilds like us will miss the war.. so please adjust the join time...
  • We are in the same boat. I think the magic number is probably 3 days - 72 hours.

It was technically possible for someone to miss the registration for TW and not miss out on Daily login rewards this war.
  • Same here.

41 signed up the first time, only 28 this.

Not sure we were expecting another so soon.

• We had a slight drop in numbers too this time around, 45 last time, only 50 this time - despite my many caps lock chat messages telling people to join, I think 48 hours would be fine.
  • If your guild is so casual that people can't join in 24 hours, they are not likely to participate during the war. You're probably better off having just those 28 actives in and have fewer required squads per territory.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,410 PostsLatest Activity: 20 minutes ago