Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Please help my squad development, I went down the random line! Need to salvage my squad advice.

I've only been playing for about a week, but I've put in substantial time already. I love this game! I'm on disability so I have a lot of time to grind, and this game helps kill the boredom. I digress, I'm older and didn't research before putting in all this time and now I'm regretting it.

I have characters of every class/type but no synergy. I realize now I should have focused on a line like Phoenix, but since I'm already level 46 with lots of upgrades to these characters (like level 7 equipment and equipment and character power upgrades. I'm hoping someone can recommend a way to salvage my players and bring in some others that will provide the synergy needed. I have a swgohg.gg account linked here for everyone to see what I'm working with. I'm only about 10 shards from Darth Vader and 20 from Ackbar, also I've saved almost all of my crystals and currencies along with player power-ups until I have a better idea how I want to use them--any advice would be super helpful. All input greatly appreciated!

https://swgoh.gg/p/364744918/