Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Please help with roster

Hey guys! So I wrapped up my SLKR farm, I have GAS and 501st at R5, and I am pretty close to bringing all of my CLS team up to R5. What should I do next?

My imp trooper team is almost all g12 but still a bit out from being full relic. Im thinking of chasing another GL, either JMK or JML. I’m a ways away from CAT tho, which makes me not want to go for JMK. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Here is my account:
https://swgoh.gg/p/548931489/characters/
  • "Piatz1019;c-2378547" wrote:
    I would say:

1) Go get Darth Revan and Malak
    2) JMK - He's still SO good without CAT. Just go for it
    3) Farm towards Executor

Shoot I forgot about executor, I keep pushing that one off. Those are all great ideas, thanks!
  • As someone mentioned, Executor is a great thing to have, and if you have SLKR you have a lot of the ships already.

Piett R8 is a godly thing if you already have a troopers team too.

I picked up JTR and regret it. She doesn’t use the team you farm to get her except BB8, she uses R2 and the bros, so making her a decent team is even more of a grind than you’d think.

I wouldn’t go for her until you need her as a requirement.
  • I would say:

1) Go get Darth Revan and Malak
    2) JMK - He's still SO good without CAT. Just go for it
    3) Farm towards Executor
  • "LordDirt;c-2378544" wrote:
    IMO, I would pick another GL like Rey.

Problem with Rey is I am not even close to most of her requirements and have not focused on a resistance team at all. It would be a VERY long farm
  • "MapleSyrup312;c-2378549" wrote:
    "LordDirt;c-2378544" wrote:
    IMO, I would pick another GL like Rey.

Problem with Rey is I am not even close to most of her requirements and have not focused on a resistance team at all. It would be a VERY long farm

She is easy to get though. Just my 2cents.
  • If you can finish Wampa….then go halfway on JML:
    1) Farm JKL completes CT3 AB easily, 4/4 team in Geo LSTB + needed for JML
    2) Meantime go for SEE….he shares many Pre-reqs with Executor (crossover) & meshes with your plan to build an IT team (obviously relic Veers, Piett and Starck - needed for SEE). You will need to finish Marauder farm.

The above sets you up nicely for Executor & JML while also strengthening your roster.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago