Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Child Stuck Aging

I have a child stuck, not wanting to age, yet it's her birthday. I have Nraas MC, and I've tried triggering the age, but it just has a brief moment to celebrate, then it goes away. I can't take her into CAS either.

I come across this glitch a few times in my 100 baby challenge, but it's been so long I don't remember how I aged them up. Can anyone help?
  • "ChelleJo;14686150" wrote:
    I have another issue with mods (it's actually with Nraas, but I have another mod, too, so it can be a conflict) but I'd like to message you privately about it. Would that be okay @igazor?

Of course.
  • Now that is interesting, cause I did age my child sim up as a toddler to see what she'd look like when she got older and aged her back down. I'll make sure not to do that anymore (oh, man, is that going to be hard).

I agree, very frustrating! In this save, I'm playing an Ultimate Sim challenge... it will continue on for 20 generations, at the end of which I will have to bring everyone back from the dead and make them young again. I have to have a child each generation, and it would really stink to lose one or the family to this glitch.