Forum Discussion

Bonxie_MCCC
    Seasoned Veteran

This is a building which isn't located in Batuu (I really don't know how to build on a lot in Batuu), but 95% of its parts are scaled Batuu CC and debug items. So hopefully this also counts as Batuu build. My apologies if this is not the correct place to post it πŸ™.

In my game it replaces the Ward Park in the the Starlight Boulevard neighborhood of Del Sol Valley. 

This is the Batuu Space Needle - and it's playable, even if it doesn't look like it.

You can find the complete picture in full resolution in the attachment of this post.

Ellupelluellu
      Hero

Looks wonderful , Bonxie_MCCC 🀩

Yeah you need that cheat to build in Batuu lots. I don't even remember what those (all cheats in general) are as most of  mine always enabled ... via MCCC 😁

rosemow
      Hero

Batuu Space Needle is so very great!Bonxie_MCCC πŸ™‚ Very creative design!  The architecture suits Batuu very well. The evening screenshot and colours highlights it very well.

Simmingal
      Hero

I'll accept this since its very Batuu 😎

I believe you can build in some places Batuu via bb.enablefreebuild cheat 
      but I'm actually not sure since I've not tried it myself yet :)

rosemow
      Hero

The resistance camp in Batuu is great Ellupelluellu πŸ™‚ It is nice that there are areas for gardening, animals and a chicken coop.

Simmingal
      Hero

Such great ideas
      it did not occur to me to add these things in Batuu but it makes lots of sense so I just might :)

Ellupelluellu
        Hero

I added because this save only happens in Batuu. Bella and Katrina (old versions of both, I am not fan of the new) only visit home to go back right away. πŸ™ƒ

• There, hiding near back of the bar is a hole.

To Bella's lil bunker in Batuu.

Sometimes bit privacy issues, tho πŸ˜„