Forum Discussion

6 years ago

The $1.2 Million Dollar Ultimate Garden Mansion

I'm just finishing up on this wonderful build. I will be releasing to the gallery very soon. Until then, I will be uploading screenshots to the forum and a link to the video. There were a couple of you that wanted to see how I was using a million dollars worth of plants.
@SheriGR @Kathykins @LaBlue0314

https://i.imgur.com/37sr9tX.jpg
  • Hi everyone... Just wanted to let you know the build will be released onto the gallery today.

The video now up for viewing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbRJu5hEWY&t
  • It is such a very beautiful and lovely home! :) <3 It is so very special both the outdoors and the furnishing of the interior! The beauty contained in the home, made me start to cry as I watched the video. It is such a very special build!
  • "rosemow;c-16798220" wrote:
    It is such a very beautiful and lovely home! :) <3 It is so very special both the outdoors and the furnishing of the interior! The beauty contained in the home, made me start to cry as I watched the video. It is such a very special build!

Wow, what a response! When I design, I do it based on feelings. I am glad you were able to feel something from the design instead of just seeing it as a pretty home.
  • "MeaganJo;c-16798276" wrote:
    Wow, this place is incredible! Watching the video now.

Edit- I just realized what I did there, lol not even on purpose.

Lol. I always enjoy your responses. Thank you yet again for taking time out to share your feedback! The build is now on the gallery.
    MeaganJo
    New Spectator
    "SimsFinest1;c-16798361" wrote:
    "MeaganJo;c-16798276" wrote:

Lol. I always enjoy your responses. Thank you yet again for taking time out to share your feedback! The build is now on the gallery.

Heck yeah I'm going to be going and snatching that beauty up. I can't believe you were able to sit there and lay down all those plants to make this amazing house. You have much patience~!
  • "superbibi11;c-16793828" wrote:
    This is absolutely insane! Amazing job! How long does this take?!

Thank you! Let's see here. The hedge style roof took 14 hours. It was hellish! The inside took around 30 hours. It's my favorite part! The landscape took around 20 hours. The flowers on the walls of the home took around 10 hours. The lighting took 4 hours.

The reason it took so long was because I was coming up with the design as I was going along. So there were times where I deleted hours worth of work in order to achieve a certain feeling.
    MeaganJo
    New Spectator