Forum Discussion

benny31345
Rising Novice
6 days ago

Is my save now ruined?

I was very frustrated with my sims not able to become so mate. I accidently type testingcheat on. I did not go any further and quickly existed the game. I did not save the game. My question is, is my save fail now ruined? Can I still get achievement? I did not save and did not enter any cheat. Please help thank you!

• The cheat in itself is doing nothing, think of it like a box that you opened, but didn't take out anything.

Activating testingcheats does not flag your save, if that's your worry. You can still earn achievements, they will count.

• sorry there is a lot of miss-spelling. My question is basically if I typed testcheat on and did not use any cheat is the save file ruined? even if I did not save anything?

• The cheat in itself is doing nothing, think of it like a box that you opened, but didn't take out anything.

Activating testingcheats does not flag your save, if that's your worry. You can still earn achievements, they will count.

• Thank you for the fast response. Another question lets say I play around with cheats and did a lot of crazy things. For experimental purposes off course. Then I exist and does not save the game. Will I still be ok?