Forum Discussion

COOLSIMSPLAYER92
Rising Novice
11 days ago

Question about the style board from style career

I have been playing sims 4 for years and played the style career pretty well. I have filled up the board in my house with impress muses etc. I was wondering if I move houses will the style board reset, or will it stay the same when I add one in my new house? I don't want to lose my progress, so I have avoided moving. 

• Thanks, yall I did try moving house and placing a new board and it was empty. So, I moved back to my old house and will stay until my sim finishes the stylist career.

Sketch793
    Rising Veteran

I don't know but it should be fairly easy, and safe, for you to find out yourself. Go ahead and make the move and see what happens. You can Exit to Main Menu, without saving, if the style board does reset. 

In case you do accidentally save, don't panic. Just go back to the main menu, open the Load Game screen, click on the save, and then click on the Recover Save button. The Sims 4 keeps backups of your last 5 saves in each slot, so it's easy to fix an accidental save as long as you don't make too many of them. 

• Thanks, yall I did try moving house and placing a new board and it was empty. So, I moved back to my old house and will stay until my sim finishes the stylist career.