Forum Discussion

itxy6cb51f4l
Newcomer
13 days ago

Restaurant Owner

I have seen the exact descriptions of what I'm going to describe below in other forums, however there didn't seem to be any solutions to the problems. 

Problems:

1. My Sim owns a restaurant and I'm having a problem with the customers either not sitting after being shown their table by my hostess, or immediately leaving after being seated. My restaurant isn't earning money because of this, and the stats say 0 customers served. 

2. Also, I see food being put on tables, but there are no sims seated at the table to eat. Or, food has been delivered to a table and the sims seated at that table immediately get up and leave without eating, and sometimes they grab their dish and drink and set them on the floor before leaving. 

I know the Sims 4 game and its packs have been out for a long time, but I'm fairly new to the restaurant pack. I'm playing on a Playstation 5 console. I would think that since I've researched these issues as far back as 2018, that some kind of fix would've been figured out by now. If someone could share what I may be doing wrong, or how to fix this annoying issue, that would be most appreciated. 

Thank you!

No RepliesBe the first to reply