Forum Discussion

misamantha
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Save Error code: 422:3f003cc3

My game wont load save files correctly. I went to play again yesterday and none of my progress the night before saved. The newer dated save files are in my save folder, but it will only load my game from this one particular old save and none of my progress after that save is getting saved correctly making my game unplayable. I have cleared all my cache, taken out all mods and cc and even started on a newly generated Sims 4 folder, clean start entirely and nothing has worked. 

When I save and exit it looks like its saving properly but it isn't, and when I try to "save as" I get this error message:

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

misamantha
      Seasoned Newcomer

Yes but I removed them all first thing to test all the basic fix-it options I've learned over the last 10 years in-game lol, I also started on a newly generated sims 4 folder and the issue is happening

misamantha
    Seasoned Newcomer

Yes but I removed them all first thing to test all the basic options I've learned over the last 10 years in-game, I also started on a newly generated sims 4 folder and the issue is happening

crinrict
      Hero+

Could you please post in the linked AHQ thread. Make sure to post your DxDiag as well. 
      Thanks.

• Going to lock this thread. Please use the linked AHQ thread instead.