Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
4 years ago

Autonomous break up?!

First time autonomous break up happened in my game I thought it was a mod but I only had one mod and I removed it but today it was my sim who auto break up with a guy I wanted her to marry!

https://i.ibb.co/RPXKXKb/brok.png

This sentiments thing is cute but not smart at all it's so random and ruining storylines!
I dont want to break up with someone I want to marry (due to some dumb random arguments)
  • I've never had this happen in my game as far as I know. I have been seeing some odd behaviors lately though myself. The last family I played the female sim would randomly keep yelling at her husband who she had full relationship bars with. She had no negative sentiments towards him or him towards her, he had no indiscretions with other sims and neither one had any bad or mean traits. It kept bringing their relationship down each time it would happen and their relationship was always romantic and loving in the past until the last update.
  • "graventhe;c-17760939" wrote:
    "PriestessBizarre;c-17760568" wrote:

Well the romance bar is all red so its impossible to try to make it up, its not like sims 2 when sims get furious for few days or weeks and after that they calm down and can talk to their ex, once its red bar it stays like this..and the sim refuses any flirt

I got a full red bar back to pink with two divorced Sims. My Sim took his ex to Selvadorada for work and she kept getting flirty at the falls so I went with it. She took him back after two days camping.
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    "graventhe;c-17760951" wrote:

Do you have a mod for autonomous proposal? Or you think its a not mod too? And how did it happen was he on knees proposing or you just got a notification?

Nope. Didn't have a mod for autonomous proposals. Sim got into a REALLY flirty mood and that's when he decided to propose which I honestly didn't think they could do? They were just on a date having a good time and then he suddenly proposed in the middle of the bar.

Most romantic place around military personelle apparently.
  • Oh, that almost sounds like a warning! I have a few couples in the coming, it might be smart getting them married soon, as it would ruin my plans if they broke up.

Did this happen while you played them or while you played a different household? I recall there were a few surprise twists back when we got UNI and room mates could stir up the stories a little, but I think that was more often like starting a romance rather than ending it.
  • "Simmerville;c-17759544" wrote:
    Oh, that almost sounds like a warning! I have a few couples in the coming, it might be smart getting them married soon, as it would ruin my plans if they broke up.

Did this happen while you played them or while you played a different household? I recall there were a few surprise twists back when we got UNI and room mates could stir up the stories a little, but I think that was more often like starting a romance rather than ending it.

They're hovering over the sad moodlet, but if you look at the one on the far left, that's the broken up moodlet.
  • "graventhe;d-985296" wrote:
    First time autonomous break up happened in my game I thought it was a mod but I only had one mod and I removed it but today it was my sim who auto break up with a guy I wanted her to marry!

This sentiments thing is cute but not smart at all it's so random and ruining storylines!
    I dont want to break up with someone I want to marry (due to some dumb random arguments)

I have never had any sim break up with mine I've been playing the game for years are you sure its not a mod
    and if not how do I get it to happen ? and if it is a mod which one ?
  • "PriestessBizarre;c-17760568" wrote:
    Have you tried to get them to make up? I mean, I get it, you shouldn't have to because it's a pain in the neck and extra work that you probably can't really be bothered with, especially if you don't know when it might happen again.

Well the romance bar is all red so its impossible to try to make it up, its not like sims 2 when sims get furious for few days or weeks and after that they calm down and can talk to their ex, once its red bar it stays like this..and the sim refuses any flirt
  • "comicsforlife;c-17760259" wrote:
    "graventhe;d-985296" wrote:

I have never had any sim break up with mine I've been playing the game for years are you sure its not a mod
    and if not how do I get it to happen ? and if it is a mod which one ?

I'm sure it's not a mod I was playing vanilla I don't even have MCCC, I like game without mods I only have one mod that reduce the censor size when they're nude, so besides that I only have CC so it's impossible to be a mod..

I think it happens when your sim might have romance relationships with others but my sim "asked to be just friends" with everyone except the one I want but the weird thing is it's her who broke up with him so he might have cheated

(Autonomous cheating is now a thing?)
  • "LadyKyn;c-17760590" wrote:
    I noticed that sims can do this when they're in certain moods.

My sim and her boyfriend had gotten into a argument months back, since the mean trait really worked against him and she just broke up with him without any direction to me. Had the same thing happen with another sim going on a date with Erwin (first date at that) they got pretty flirty and he decided to autonomously propose to her. :D

Do you have a mod for autonomous proposal? Or you think its a not mod too? And how did it happen was he on knees proposing or you just got a notification?
  • I think something like this happened in my game a while ago. I actually watched my sim break up with his girlfriend so I either clicked the wrong button or this is a feature in the game...