Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Body Potential?

One of my sims is doing the body builder aspiration. How does one "Reach sim's maximum body potential"
    Ancaryvan
    Seasoned Newcomer
    kremesch73

Please help me with this. Right now I ONLY use punching bag as my main tool for bodybuilding. No lifting and running. I use commando training on the punching bag. The only diet I give to my sim is Garden Salad because of low level of cooking. Now, the question I have is would the method which I use can eventually reach the goal of Max. Body Potential? If I must collaborate with protein meal would "EGG" and Toast meal on level 2 cooking be sufficient enough?
  • I'd really like it if you could use different excersise machines to work different parts of your body so you had to manage it like you do in real life. Remember to not skip leg day.
    Ancaryvan
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @MDianaSanders
    Thank you so much for the Most insightful info. To tell you the truth I'm beginning to be impatient but your info has MOTIVATE me to continue.

@EmmaVane
    Thank you too for using most insightful pic to compare. Yeah A pic IS better than thousands of words.
  • Just learned today that sims do get fat over time. I was watching my sim work and noticed he was developing a muffin top. I thought he was pregnant but realized quickly that he was just gaining weight. So I decided to do the body builder aspiration. Kinda disappointing that their isn't a yoga aspiration or that yoga even counts towards fitness. I don't want my sim super buff just want him to stay in shape.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    I do not know if this pertains the topic but anyway one thing I wish they would have added to Sims 4 that originated in Sims 2 is and body weight indicator which shows you how your Sims progress through the stages. I loved it and worked for me because sometime I can't tell if my sims need work or not.
  • Hi folks,

This thread is more than 2 years old and hence I will close this one.

Thanks,
    -Mage

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,067 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago