Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Can we please have more land in Magnolia Promenade?

This where I would like put all of my shops, restaurants, bakery, the church, and etc. I consider this my shopping plaza. So, it would be nice if we can have more land in the world specifically. Just my opinion for myself.
  • I would love that too. Also I think it would be nice if we could add something like a bench or something on the pier where the boat arrives and maybe a coffee stand, it's such a pretty place but it's so useless as it is now. It would have been nice if they added a ticket booth or something so our sims could take a boat ride for a couple of hours or so. Or make it like in Brindleton bay where the boat takes you to the little island.
    Redrogue60
    Rising Hotshot
    Its such a tiny place. But then again all of the towns are small compared to how they were in Sims 3
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    Won't say the place is useless, but have been there once since it was added in whatever pack it was. I forget whyI I went there, but the best part was looking over the steamboat at the pier and watching the ones out on the water.
  • I completely agree. I'd love to make it my "go-to" shopping district but it's so plain and tiny. It definitely needs a full overhaul/makeover.