Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
5 years ago

Can't fertilize plants with pet poops anymore

After the update it seems I can't fertilize the plants with pet poops, the poop stays in the inventory and the plant never get fertilized, other fertilizers work find though..

I know it's not a huge issue but I have alot of dogs and they leave alot of big poops everywhere and I have a large garden and now their poop became useless..
  • If you can't find bug report with above link. Try to google sims 4 unable to use pet poop as fertilizer.It will return top result of the bug report at Electionary Arts bug report site.
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CD-Unable-to-use-pet-poop-as-fertilizer/m-p/8539743
  • "TomasGrizzly;c-17345739" wrote:
    Just out of curiosity, how was pet poop doing as a fertilizer compared to either fish or plants?

It's the best fertilizer, even better than rare fishes..
  • I've had this issue too. Repairing my game solved nothing so it's obviously something that needs to be fixed in a patch. Hopefully soon.
  • I started playing after the dog poop stopped working but.. at first I thought it might somehow increase being useful by the number you had in the inventory. At least until I found this thread and the one where it's being reported. So still not fixed.
  • I noticed this with the poop fertilising before the update came out

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,107 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago