Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Donate to a protestor.....?

Hi,
I am working on the new city life aspiration and need to donate to a protestor but despite visiting all the different areas of the city I can't find any protestors to donate to....

Is there a specific location they protest so I can hang around there or is there a way of starting a protest? I haven't played the politics career yet as I am still working on social media so don't know how it works, but searching for a protest is driving me nuts.

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks
  • I needed to donate to a protester also and I went every day after work with no avail. I took a vacation day and went to the Skye Fitness Gym at 12:50 on a Wednesday and not long after that there was a protest. I don't know if the time of day or the day matters but I think it is worth giving a try. Especially if you were as frustrated as me trying to find a dang protester!!
  • Yea, one of my addon would not let my sim pick a cause took them all out picked a cause and put them back..did not want to spend all night trying to find the problem and not get to play..lol My next problem is my web girl cannot seem to be able to check in on her phone..at least at the bluff going to try the gym or a park to see if she can check in there.
  • Out of pure frustration from not finding protests, I typed "protest" into the cheat box. It worked for me twice in a row with two protests spawning in the spice district back to back. I'm curious to know if this works for anyone else.
  • "desdee;c-15366197" wrote:
    I needed to donate to a protester also and I went every day after work with no avail. I took a vacation day and went to the Skye Fitness Gym at 12:50 on a Wednesday and not long after that there was a protest. I don't know if the time of day or the day matters but I think it is worth giving a try. Especially if you were as frustrated as me trying to find a dang protester!!

Yeah it was definitely the time and space that matters!
    I did the same thing and at pretty much exactly 12:50 on a Wednesday their was a protest in front of the Skye Fitness Gym!
  • Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,032 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago