Forum Discussion

6 years ago

HELP! Celebrities are invading my game!

Is it just me or are celebrities too common in Get Famous? It makes sense that you are able to see a lot of them in the new world, but c'mon I had like 5 celebrities at the same time in my restaurant in Oasis Springs and none of the customers would sit down because they were star-struck by them. Also the game doesn't seem to stop generating new celebrities!!! Outside the new world I think we should see at most one random celebrity per neighborhood. Please tweak this devs!!!
  • I actually have the opposite problem. Once the NPCs from the pack have died off from old age ( playing a legacy type), the game has stopped spawning celebs. Restaurants are empty... celeb spots are empty...I have double and triple checked the setting as is set to let NPCs gain fame on their own... I do not play with mods at all... but I am really wanting to test out a Famous legacy challenge and well, if i take them to dinner or even the award show , it feels like a ghost town....
  • Edit : on a side note i know i can go into household management and check their fame manually... but it breaks game immersion for me.. i like the fact that people just show up randomly and see Sims I don't know just show up into town...
    On another note.... peaked my interest on MCCC -> does it just download from your own gallery or the community gallery?
  • It's a bit disappointing that it cannot stop generating random celebrities in the sims 4. I was really happy to see the get famous option in game option but I don't like to see the NPC random celebrities because I have an actor sim in my game. I rather promote other premade sims up to celebrities instead of downloading others from gallery.

The point is that it's unable to introduce even to newly generated celebrities if my sim didn't get any stars. If it's just a roll to fill out the curtain number of celebrities in town, why not premade sims are allowed to get into famous life? All of them are randomly generated and they don't do anything and take all trophies which can be my sims' ones in the award ceremony. I delete them every week, then my sim gets award every week as an actor. Before I've deleted them, my sim hadn't had any trophies for a long time. They're just useless.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 21 hours ago