Forum Discussion

6 years ago

I'm afraid of the bee box

I have yet to use the bee box in my game even though I've had it for a long time because I'm kind of afraid of it. (I mean -- bees!) If you use the bee box, please share your stories, experiences, and screenshots so I can decide what I want to do with mine and who I want to give it to. Thanks!
  • I'm deathly afraid of bees in real life and I avoid them like the plague! But tbh it's kinda funny how your fear extends to computer games as well :D
    I've only used the beekeeping thing once though, just to see what the honey cake looks like. Once I saw the look of it, I decided I didn't like it and I've ignored the beekeeping skill ever since.
  • "simgirl1010;c-17189634" wrote:
    @SheriSim57 My beeboxes are in a greenhouse and I had the option to collect swarm.

https://i.imgur.com/nAk8UlL.png

Yeah I had that too! What does that option do???
  • also have yet to use bee box for same reason
    also can't really make my sims go to jungle with JA because spiders
    like part of me is like yay fun and then other part of me is like lets zoom out really far so i don't see if stuff happens

funny thing is with spider webs from vampires because id really like to use them to make place seem ''dusty and old''
    but I also don't want to use them because those have actual spiders on them so :joy::sweat_smile: I mean realistic and all but...
  • Thank you, everyone, this is such good info. I have the confidence to try the bee box now. :)