Forum Discussion

HaveYouSeenSean
New Traveler
5 years ago

No wonder my bills for electricity were so high!

https://i.gyazo.com/11aa35be832b7e77408c9a32d63f8aa6.png

Silly me, I forgot candles run on electricity.
  • All the lights seem to list power consumption rating of 10. Considering other electronics also have power ratings that range from 1 - 10, and the cheap stuff (just look at the TVs for a quick example) have low and the expensive stuff have high, I'm assuming these power ratings work the same way, say, comfort ratings do: 1 is worst, 10 is best, meaning 10 doesn't consume as much power as 1 does.
    Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Whatddya know, there IS a candle in there! Never noticed! Doesn't say "Off the Grid" though, so guessing the candle part is just deco and it is actually powered....
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "smoothyrus129;c-17534138" wrote:
    All the lights seem to list power consumption rating of 10. Considering other electronics also have power ratings that range from 1 - 10, and the cheap stuff (just look at the TVs for a quick example) have low and the expensive stuff have high, I'm assuming these power ratings work the same way, say, comfort ratings do: 1 is worst, 10 is best, meaning 10 doesn't consume as much power as 1 does.

That's what I thought, too. I'm just not sure. The ratings are confusing.
  • It's not super clear when you first read it. Just by reading that I would think that it uses a lot of power xD
  • Wow, does this only show up with the EP or did we get this breakdown with the patch?